Re: Need A Web Host for My Web Site

---------

From: Dorothy Kane (creativemetals_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 16:56:32 PST

If you are a public educator, the first things I would check are my local
district and also my state education association. While I haven't gotten it
together to actually build my web page, I have space with the Michigan
Education Association. (I don't know if all EA's provide same.) I can also
use my district's web page, but don't think I want to play all the games by
their rules> i.e., they will want everything in a certain format so that it
looks like everybody else's. Perhaps I will eventually link from there....

Being a novice, there may be disadvantages that I don't know, but it sure
beats the heck out of paying for it or dealing with stupid popups.

on 11/2/03 6:06 PM, Artgotch@aol.com at Artgotch@aol.com wrote:

> I'm planning on putting up a web site of my work for students and the general
> public to view. Can any of you out there make any recommendations of what web
> hosting sites you use, cost and size of allowed materials?
> Barbara

---