Re: cognitive benefits of visual arts ed.

---------

From: jmw (wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 15:24:14 PST

Thanks so much to Brenda and Pam (from beautiful Sedona) for suggested
leads re my question. I spent several hours at the sites you
recommended this morning, and I think it's a good beginning. I've been
very complacent these past years, and it might be too late for me to
turn into a pr master, but I won't go quietly. J.

---