Re: Curious about Freebies

---------

From: Teresa Sheffey (Tsheffey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 07:18:11 PST

Marty,
Yes, please continue to send freebies. I received the small tiles. We have not done anything with them yet but I plan to have the students paint on them and make a small mural.
Teresa in EL Paso

>>> Marand10@aol.com 11/01/03 20:03 PM >>>
Hi Group!

I'd like some honest feedback about the stuff you received.
1st Question: Should I continue offering freebies? ____
2nd Question: What type recycled art projects were you able to do with them?
3rd Question: What did you receive that is not useful or appreciated? (be
honest)

I'm not sure of what you recepients received from us since I didn't actually
pack the boxes myself. I'd really like knowing so I can make adjustments in
what is ok to receive and what is just useless. K?

Marty - Square 1 Art

PS Any of you been to look at my new products online? www.Square1Art.com
Price list can be viewed by clicking the tiny star in the title on the home
page. We're reserving schedules for springtime...ok, ok...I know...no plugs
for the busy-ness.