Re: Curious about Freebies

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 06:28:53 PST

Marty-
Definitely continue offering freebies. We received bags, tshirts, aprons, hats, envelopes from cards, I can't remember if there was anything else since I'm at ho me. My kids are in the process of working with them. We are gessoing over them and painting on them to sell at our winter arts show. I have found a way to use everything you sent- so I think it's all useful! The bags were the biggest hit. They can't wait to see how quickly they sell- and the way they are looking I'm sure they will!!!

The only thing is- did my check get cashed? It isn't coming up on my statement.........
Jancy Cossin