Re: paper cutters

---------

From: Linda E (thepaintbrushjar_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 06:17:13 PST

Mine also works the same way. If I don't pull the blade inward when it comes down, the paper just folds. However, I think this might be due to the fact it had to be repaired last year. One teacher tried to cut a large stack of paper, and thus the arm fell off! My admin sent it out and thank goodness it was fixed (somewhat). Just glad it works ...it was so hard without it!