narrative work

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 13:56:08 PST

Hi, I am trying to get some examples of art that is narrative in nature-
for elementary level. any suggestions? I have a couple of ideas,:
Homer's The gulf Stream, and one by Peale, showing a museum of natural
history ( title escapes me) Also Washington Crossing the Delaware. I
would like to know which ones other's would show.

Thanks,
Betsy

---