Re: Photography

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 21:28:06 PST

You'd be suprised at what the state dept. cares about. Our kids can get a
fine arts credit from the English dept - 1/2 credit for speech, 1/2 for
debate, the drama classes make sense, but the humanities class is taught
by an English teacher. There is some strange requirement that kept it
from being taught in the art dept. Originally it was team taught by 3 -
an english, a social studies and an art teacher. (before my time, now
they cut every position that they can for other needs, we are down 1/2
time position, not because of enrollment, but because when that person
left, they decided not to replace her)

---