Re: making angels with second graders

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 13:19:09 PST

one of my christmas wishes is to see santas, angels, elves, marys and jesuses...ALL human-oriented christmas icons and symbols in ANY color other than white. i have fantasies about going out with the crayola multicultural skin tone paints and "fixing" things ~
wendy
 Litza <litza@elender.hu> wrote:Dear all, I'm looking for an crafts project for second graders to make angels. Something that can be completed and dry, ready to take home in 45 minutes.... all ideas welcome. thanks, Litza ---