more NAEA workshops to see...names to remember

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 21:16:23 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Pam Stephens" <pgstephens@attbi.com>
> I'll be presenting a workshop about how to use my new video effectively in
> the elementary classroom.
>
> Pam Stephens
> Dropping in on Rousseau
> 2:00 Friday
>
> I'm not for sure what Nancy's workshop will cover.
> Nancy Walkup
> Treasures of Mexican Arts and Crafts
> 5:00 Friday
> See you in MN. > Pam
******************

Thank you for sharing your workshop times and theme, Pam. I also noticed
Criag Roland will be presenting on Friday at 9-9:50 am ...

Technology - Art Ed., Collaboration and the Internet

Another good presenter should be Ken Vieth. He's not on our list but he's
the one who wrote "From Ordinary to Extraordinary". We've talked about his
book from time to time. He teaches HS level and most of the things he talks
about are at that level.

Anything from Linda Popp (HS) is always excellent. Maybe some of you NAEA
regulars can also offer some other good workshop names to see.

I echo Maggie's suggestion that if you're planning to go to NAEA in MN in
April, that you immediately go to their website, download the
pre-registration forms, fill them out quickly, fax your registration form
and credit card number and get that done in the next day or two if you
really want your paid workshop selections. Paid workshops only allow 25
people each and with thousands of people attending, they fill up so fast it
makes your head swim. If you're not planning to attend the PAID workshops
(almost always hands-on for 2 hr. stretches) then the urgency is not
necessary. There are hundreds of free presentations so you will always have
a selection of things to see and do. BUT...the paid workshops have to be
done quickly to get in. Toodles....Bunki

---