Re: ideas for perspective?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 18:16:24 PST

I'm thinking that the students would be into doing something surreal with
their new found perspective knowledge. My student teacher, who is now
student teaching in a high school classroom had her students draw the
hallway from observation and then had the students change it by adding items
that would not logically be there, like fish swimming towards the viewer.
It would give students a chance to use their imaginations and express some
personality.

leah