Re: ideas for perspective?

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 14:08:34 PST

I have them make a maze in 1 or 2 pt perspective. I will often have them
put in a landscape or some other form of background. I now have seen
screen savers with the sort of mazes that we do. There was also a good
book on mazes, but I can't remeber it's name, also Escher is a good
reference for this, the best students I sometimes challenge to make an
impossible Escher type maze. A few also will use 3 pt. perspective. They
can then use some color theories to add more to the mazes/

---