Re: Compensation for being Board Certified

---------

From: Frances Marze (fmaiu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 07:57:34 PST

All I can say is Hurrah for Pennsylvania.( my retirement is wonderful) Hang in there, Carolyn. I love retirement and I loved teaching, but this is great. I go to live model drawing classes and studio at the museum, learning to bowl 10 pins, tutoring for the Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council and enjoying life in general. Fran