Re: plaster of paris

---------

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 07:56:15 PST

tracy,hi
imade the negativ in clay the positive in plaster but this is not posible if you don't have clay,i'll surely let u know if something else comes to my mind,
but one thing i'm sure of ,its easier to deal with kindergarten kids they can surely be asked to be patient ,than the others.so all the best.
kavita
 tracy.conley@attbi.com wrote:Kavita,
So you used clay and Plaster?My only problem is the school does not have clay, we are limited.
I was going to buy the plaster-they will reimburse me. I am not sure what to put the plaster in-pie tins or what? who to poor the plaster quick enough that it doesn't harden before I get to everyone. I ended up finding out with the 7th graders I had to make up small batches of the plaster. This took a long time but it was the only way it worked. I am not sure how patient the kindergarteners will be. Sometimes they surprise me though.
Thanks
Tracy