Re: plaster of paris

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 07:24:04 PST

Hmmmmmmm.....Plaster and kindergarten...
sounds like a great time to call parent volunteers to help!

I would definitely be on the phone for help!
With parent volunteers your timing problem would be nil, cleanup would be
improved, and most of all, your sanity would prevail! Train the parents
in mixing and pouring technique first, though.
Linda in Houston

---