Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: plaster of paris

Date: Fri Nov 29 2002 - 05:46:14 PST

So you used clay and Plaster?My only problem is the school does not have
clay, we are limited.
I was going to buy the plaster-they will reimburse me. I am not sure what to
put the plaster in-pie tins or what? who to poor the plaster quick enough
that it doesn't harden before I get to everyone. I ended up finding out with
the 7th graders I had to make up small batches of the plaster. This took a
long time but it was the only way it worked. I am not sure how patient the
kindergarteners will be. Sometimes they surprise me though.