Re: Christmas in Florida...

---------

MarshArt1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 14:39:10 PST

In a message dated 11/26/2002 11:11:19 AM Eastern Standard Time, bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us writes:

> Christmas tree and sticking it in the back seat of my convertible...all while getting a tan at the same time...and listenin' to "White Christmas" being sung on my radio. It sure was
> strange but fun. Toodles.....Bunki ---

Well guys! The decorations are up; "I"m Dreaming of a White Christmas" is playing on the CD but that's all the white I will see. Fake garlands everywhere are twinkling with white lights and we use pine sented candles to add the touch of real to the senses; the poinsettias however are real and bloom like big bushes at Christmas; Santa has no snow and mostly no chimneys here so he comes through the front door. He doesn't wear his red coat because it is too warm. In fact his reindeer start shedding and I am trying to come up with a unique craft project for all that fur.

Welcome to Florida at Christmas. It sure will make you laugh.

Marsha in Ft. Lauderdale where it is too warm to wear a sewater.

---