Re: artsednet digest: November 27, 2002

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 06:47:50 PST

on 11/28/02 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu
wrote:

> Kevan,
> You forgot my alma mater; Rochester Institute of Technology. The School for
> Imaging Arts and Sciences has many advanced degrees. There is the School of
> Art, which as a Master of Science in Teaching in the area of Art Education,
> (my degree). There is also the School of Design, School of American Crafts
> (I graduated with a BFA in Jewelry design), Photo (world renown), Printing
> and Film/Video.
> Colette
No harm intended....

Those schools did not come up on the searches I ran, but then no search is
ever complete. The list was meant to be a broad geographic sampling of post
secondary art schools that was handy for teachers / students to go to.

Thanks for the additional references, though. If and when I update the CD I
will look into the schools you listed for inclusion.

Kevan

---