Re: Photography

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 06:33:28 PST

What does it matter which department it is taught in.
Most important is that your students have an opportunity
to learn and experience the medium. Of course it should also
be taught by a capable and caring instructor. If you think some
important aspects are missing, i.e.: history or aesthetics then
perhaps a portion can be team taught or teachers could combine
or trade classes for a period of time to add additional emphasis.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15