Re: Management systems / "Penn and Teller"

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 28 2002 - 05:15:16 PST

We need to think about the management of our content too.
What we present is of utmost importance. We must manage
our content as well as our materials.

I'm going to adapt an idea from "Penn and Teller".
Penn says, the only presentations worth attending are
those that: increase your vocabulary, tell you something
about history and also tell you about the heart of the
presenter. There is much truth in what Penn says,
of course Teller is silent as always. I plan to adopt
their philosophy into my classroom and my workshops.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15