Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Management systems

From: The Violas (NVIOLA_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:05:32 PST

Michal & others,

 thank you for your support. It is really hard to come up with a management
plan for an imaginary room. I would image that there could be any number of
art room scenarios. From what I hear, at least the cart is gone. The
training that I am getting seems cutting edge. Not only is art important, it
is imperative! We have done exercises in developing interdisciplinary units,
and developing curriculum centered around.........(drum roll please) A
cultural Exemplar! Yes! Art as the center. It ties things together. gives
meaning and purpose....When connected with a big idea, contemporary's relavent! Authentic! Dreaming, yes I know. But if we are not
advocates, who will be??