Re: Christmas in Florida...

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 12:38:26 PST

Ohhhh to be young again and to know what I know now. I was blonde, skinny,
tanned, and 6 foot tall. When in Lauderdale, I didn't understand why I was
being ogled. I was scared and naive. But oh the soft breezes, the sound
and smell of the ocean, the air so damp and sweet, the little white
bungalow. I could have stayed but I went back to cold Michigan and got a
degree in teaching. so here I am now Now, I look in the mirror and wish I
knew then what I know now.

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---