RE: Are you familiar with this?

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 11:20:28 PST

I am familiar wtih Papaink. My school has art in their collection. They
are extremely nice folks, archiving kids art very professionally. Their
collection is world childrens' art. THey have a very interesting
website...check it out. You'll get great ideas from the art in there.
They're quite ambitious and reputable...don't worry. This most recent
project is being done in connection wtih Habitat for Humanity.

Linda in Houston.

---