Re: Dear National Board Certified To Be

---------

From: West Friedman (FRIEDMAW_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 10:07:32 PST

Does anyone have a architecture unit suitable for 2nd grade, or a book to recommend?

>>> N2ART247@aol.com 11/27/02 11:17AM >>>
You will learn a lot. I just received my National Board Certification. This
was my second year. It was hard not to make it, as it is a grand amount of
time/work. I know my WRITING and ANSWERING THEIR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS did
improve on the second entries. This was a factor. I did not change/add any
accomplishments (one of the entries I retook) -I just wrote about them in a
more cohesive, documented way. I will be glad to be your online NBPTS buddy-
if you need support or just want to cyber scream.
Sincerely,
Second Time Winner
LaDonna Dixon
Columbia, SC

PS-South Carolina is also in the top five states with the highest number of
NBCT.