Re: Are you familiar with this?

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 09:33:30 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: "carolyn roberts" <croberts18@cox.net>
Every teacher at out school received an email and they were asked to forward
to their art teacher...and everyone forwarded theirs to me. I checked out
the site...that's all...didn't reply...and now I have received an email from
this person below.

The subject matter on the email was "Youth Art".
Audrey Manring
Director
PapaInk
http://www.papaink.org
Does anyone know anything about this?
Carolyn
I just got it a few minutes ago and responded for more information. Will let
you know if I find anything interesting. Toodles.....Bunki

---