Post secondary art school listing

---------

From: Colette C (ctcolwell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 08:22:41 PST

Kevan,
You forgot my alma mater; Rochester Institute of Technology. The School for
Imaging Arts and Sciences has many advanced degrees. There is the School of
Art, which as a Master of Science in Teaching in the area of Art Education,
(my degree). There is also the School of Design, School of American Crafts
(I graduated with a BFA in Jewelry design), Photo (world renown), Printing
and Film/Video.
Colette