word wraps, strike outs etc.

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 08:00:31 PST

Yes Sid ....this does happen sometimes to me too (I get the digest though)
and it makes reading very difficult.....but I haven't narrowed it down to
any particular problem or person. Sometimes you get the run wrapped
around messages that have no spaces between them, sometimes also you get a
whole section of the digest of striked out words ,and sometimes as
discussed already this week.....you get the lines and lines of unreadable
text. Mostly I guess I just either should deal with it or get individual
messages...don't know that there is anything to do....or if it is anyone in
particular who unknowingly sets these settings. I have a private
server...and use Eudora....and I don't think it is either of those because
it would happen all the time and it doesn't. All of these just happen
sometimes....so I suspect it is not our settings. Of course it would be
wonderful if anyone knew the answer. Happy Thanksgiving ........... lia