Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: National Boards

Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 05:54:06 PST

I would be happy to help, too.
Barbara from Boston
NBCT, 1999

Original Message:
From: louise dawkins
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:02:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: National Boards

Congratulations LaDonna, I am hoping that I will be able to say that I
achieved Board status in the second year. I would love to take you up on
your offer of help!
Louise in VA wrote:Congratulations to those of you who passed your
National Boards. I did this time. This was my second year. I KNOW how it
feels to not make it- but -IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE LESS THAN A GREAT
TEACHER! YOU ARE! If I can help anyone-please write me.
Ladonna Dixon
Visual Arts Teacher ---

Do you Yahoo!?

mail2web - Check your email from the web at .