Management systems

---------

From: Nancy Viola (nviola_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 21:13:27 PST

I am an art ods student. Thank you for your patience! I need feedback
on several management issues.(Elemantary)

1.Keeping track of displaying and storing student artwork in various
stages.

2.Student use of materials and keeping the artroom clean.

3.Grading.

Thank you for your VALUABLE time. I have been covertly monitoring
conversations, and learned ALOT! I hope to be an active participant once I
am in the thick of it...

nancy v.

---