Re: words go on forever

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 15:36:03 PST

If you are using Netscape, do this:
Go to Edit, then Preferences, then Mail and News Groups,
then Messages. The window options I use are:
        X Wrap incoming plain text messages to Window Width
and Wrap outgoing plain text messages to "72" characters

                                                Does this help ? Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15