Re: Repy from Brenda getting degree

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:48:27 PST

Brenda, I hope you are also investigating your state's alternative placement program. I have a teaching certificate just like everybody else's, but I do not have an education degree. I have a BA, MFA, took the tests, and turned in my resume also. I had to take two courses, one in educational psych, and one Methods. I took an excellent methods course online from Iowa State. Anyway, it is worth looking in to, you might save yourself a few hours, much less courses you really don't need (like studio). My cousin is doing this, otherwise he'd have had to take 2D design, with 20 years graphic design experience. Good luck, Betty

---