Re: Skinwalkers Link / Hillerman

---------

From: Sid Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:17:04 PST

Renee, when I open your messages and a couple of others they go out on one line forever and don't wrap so I have to hit the arrow at the bottom of the screen to see them. Does anyone else have this happen?? I'm on Netscape for my connection. Most of the messages are good so I think there is some setting
on your program that you should do to make it wrap. Maybe someone with a computer brain can help!! Sid

---