Re: Christmas in Florida...

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 11:37:06 PST

I remember when I was in college and interned at Disney World having a
conversation with Florida natives about snow...

"oh yeah.. we had that once.. a thin white covering on the ground and
windows..."

Took me awhile to figure out they were talking about frost and NOT snow. :P

Even funnier was explaining to the girls from Norway that came over to work
in Epcot what the "little red itchy bumps" were that they were getting on
their skin (mosquito bites) Evidently they don't have mosquitos in Norway.

Donald Peters
Expecting a white Thanksgiving in TEXAS!!