Christmas in Florida...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 08:11:19 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: MarshArt1@aol.com
BTW got my lights and tree up. Kinda looks queer here in FL to have 2 white
reindeer sculptures on the front lawn when it is 78 degrees.
Love to all,Marsha...from sunny, balmy Ft. Lauderdale, FL ---
Gee...I remember Christmas in West Palm Beach, Florida...and me fresh out of
college in the 60's....and riding around in my bikini top and shorts with
the top down (oops, the CAR TOP down)...and buying a Christmas tree and
sticking it in the back seat of my convertible...all while getting a tan at
the same time...and listenin' to "White Christmas" being sung on my radio.
It sure was strange but fun. Toodles.....Bunki

---