Post secondary art school listing

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 04:40:00 PST

In conjunction with all of the interest in writing letters of
recommendations for art students, I thought I would share the following list
that I put together for inclusion in a CD that I created with art teacher
resources for the Art Educator of MN Fall Conference. Here is that list:

Post Secondary Art Schools

Art Academy of Cincinnati:
http://www.artacademy.edu/splash.htm

Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, CA):
http://www.artcenter.edu/

Art Institute of Boston:
http://www.artcenter.edu/

Atlanta College of Art:
http://www.aca.edu/

California College of Arts and Crafts (Oakland and San Francisco):
http://www.aca.edu/

Cleveland Institute of Art:
http://www.cia.edu/

College for Creative Studies (Detroit, Michigan):
http://www.ccscad.edu/index1.htm

College of Visual Arts - St. Paul (MN):
http://www.cva.edu

Columbus College of Art and Design (Ohio):
http://www.ccad.edu/

Cooper Union (NYC):
http://www.cooper.edu/

Corcoran College of Art and Design (Washington, D.C.):
http://www.corcoran.edu/

Fashion Institute of Technology (NYC):
http://www.fitnyc.suny.edu

Kansas City Art Institute:
http://www.kcai.edu/

Laguna College of Art and Design (Laguna Beach, CA):
http://www.lagunacollege.edu/

Lyme Academy - College of Fine Arts (Old Lyme, CT):
http://www.lymeacademy.edu/

Maine College of Art (Portland):
http://www.meca.edu/

Massachusetts College of Art (Boston):
http://www.massart.edu/indexF4.html

Maryland Institute, College of Art (Baltimore):
http://www.mica.edu/

Memphis College of Art:
http://www.mca.edu/

Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design:
http://www.miad.edu/

Minneapolis College of Art and Design:
http://www.mcad.edu

Montserrat College of Art (Beverly, Mass.):
http://www.montserrat.edu/

Moore College of Art and Design (Philadelphia, PA):
http://www.moore.edu/

Oregon College of Art and Craft (Portland):
http://www.ocac.edu/

Otis College of Art and Design (Los Angeles):
http://www.otis.edu/

Pacific Northwest College of Art (Portland, Oregon):
http://www.ocac.edu/

Pennsylvania College of the Fine Arts Philadelphia):
http://www.pafa.org/

Pratt Institute (B'klyn, NY):
http://www.pratt.edu/

Rhode Island School of Design (Providence):
http://www.risd.edu/

Ringling School of Art and Design (Sarasota, FL):
http://www.rsad.edu/

San Francsico Art Institute:
http://www.sanfranciscoart.edu/

Savannah College of Art and Design:
http://www.scad.edu

School of the Art Institute of Chicago:
http://www.artic.edu/saic

School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston:
http://www.smfa.edu/default.asp?bhcp=1

School of the Visual Arts (NYC):
http://www.schoolofvisualarts.edu/main2.html

The University of the Arts (Philadelphia, PA):
http://www.uarts.edu/home/index.html

Kevan

---