Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Post secondary art school listing

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 04:40:00 PST

In conjunction with all of the interest in writing letters of
recommendations for art students, I thought I would share the following list
that I put together for inclusion in a CD that I created with art teacher
resources for the Art Educator of MN Fall Conference. Here is that list:

Post Secondary Art Schools

Art Academy of Cincinnati:

Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, CA):

Art Institute of Boston:

Atlanta College of Art:

California College of Arts and Crafts (Oakland and San Francisco):

Cleveland Institute of Art:

College for Creative Studies (Detroit, Michigan):

College of Visual Arts - St. Paul (MN):

Columbus College of Art and Design (Ohio):

Cooper Union (NYC):

Corcoran College of Art and Design (Washington, D.C.):

Fashion Institute of Technology (NYC):

Kansas City Art Institute:

Laguna College of Art and Design (Laguna Beach, CA):

Lyme Academy - College of Fine Arts (Old Lyme, CT):

Maine College of Art (Portland):

Massachusetts College of Art (Boston):

Maryland Institute, College of Art (Baltimore):

Memphis College of Art:

Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design:

Minneapolis College of Art and Design:

Montserrat College of Art (Beverly, Mass.):

Moore College of Art and Design (Philadelphia, PA):

Oregon College of Art and Craft (Portland):

Otis College of Art and Design (Los Angeles):

Pacific Northwest College of Art (Portland, Oregon):

Pennsylvania College of the Fine Arts Philadelphia):

Pratt Institute (B'klyn, NY):

Rhode Island School of Design (Providence):

Ringling School of Art and Design (Sarasota, FL):

San Francsico Art Institute:

Savannah College of Art and Design:

School of the Art Institute of Chicago:

School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston:

School of the Visual Arts (NYC):

The University of the Arts (Philadelphia, PA):