Re: artsednet digest: November 25, 2002

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 04:32:35 PST

on 11/26/02 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu
wrote:

> Subject: Minneapolis convention
> From: "linda" <lindwood@webtv.net>
> Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:14:10 -0800
>
> Ok...I haven't been to a national convention for years, but I am going
> this year. MOSTLY because I want to put faces with names from this list!
> Is there any kind of electronic gallery where artist/teachers have slides
> showing,or is there a gallery exhibit of teacher's art at National
> Convention sites? Also, when do we get to register for this?
> LInda
Hi Linda,

Go to the NAEA site and there you can download convention info including a
letter they have provided in support of art teachers attending the
convention. The booklet is not out yet listing the choices (nor is the
application form - they are being sent to members after Dec. 1st).
National's web site is as follows:

http://www.naea-reston.org/

Kevan

---