Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Teaching to Proficiencies (use buzz words)

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 04:31:34 PST

Re: "Big words tend to impress those administrators who are looking for
just those special words. We keep doing basically the same projects but the
words tend to change every 4 years or so. (I'm sure the rest of you are
grinning at this point and noddin' your heads)."

Bunki is absolutely right (yes, Bunki I was nodding my head). I would add
that you should start saying these words with conviction. Be confident in
what you teach, knowing that it develops the whole kid, and others won't
mess with you.