Re: Teaching to Proficiencies (use buzz words)

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 04:31:34 PST

Re: "Big words tend to impress those administrators who are looking for
just those special words. We keep doing basically the same projects but the
words tend to change every 4 years or so. (I'm sure the rest of you are
grinning at this point and noddin' your heads)."

Bunki is absolutely right (yes, Bunki I was nodding my head). I would add
that you should start saying these words with conviction. Be confident in
what you teach, knowing that it develops the whole kid, and others won't
mess with you.
Christa

---