RE: wanna put mail on hold

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 21:24:21 PST

Mash,

    Go to http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet
<http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0>
&text_mode=0 follow the instructions you will be able to put your e-mail
on hold at this web site.

Kimberly

"At times you may end up far away from home. You may not be sure of
where you belong anymore. Home is always there. It's wherever your
passion takes you" Sheridan to David Babylon 5 "Objects at Rest"