Re: Teaching to Proficiencies (use buzz words)

---------

From: Judy Grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 19:22:54 PST

Hi,
        This reminds me of a similar type concept...a palm pilot game called
"BS Bingo" and, yes, having been around for a while I am grinning and
nodding!
Jude

  Big words tend to impress those administrators who are looking for
just those special words. We keep doing basically the same projects but
the words tend to change every 4 years or so. (I'm sure the rest of you
are grinning at this point and noddin' your heads).

> Can others add to this list? I'm SURE I've left out some of the best
> "goodies". Toodles....Bunki

---