Minneapolis convention

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 19:14:10 PST

Ok...I haven't been to a national convention for years, but I am going
this year. MOSTLY because I want to put faces with names from this list!
Is there any kind of electronic gallery where artist/teachers have slides
showing,or is there a gallery exhibit of teacher's art at National
Convention sites? Also, when do we get to register for this?
LInda

---