Re: National Boards

---------

From: louise dawkins (ms_wez_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 17:02:13 PST

Congratulations LaDonna, I am hoping that I will be able to say that I achieved Board status in the second year. I would love to take you up on your offer of help!
Louise in VA
 N2ART247@aol.com wrote:Congratulations to those of you who passed your National Boards. I did this time. This was my second year. I KNOW how it feels to not make it- but -IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE LESS THAN A GREAT TEACHER! YOU ARE! If I can help anyone-please write me.
Sincerely,
Ladonna Dixon
Visual Arts Teacher ---