Re: chance to let your light shine

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 14:19:50 PST

Are you the YAM chair for the state of Indiana? (I type my regional newletter and in the past was in charge of the OAEA flag competition and state art criticism writing competition.) I wish our YAM chair would do something like that! Let me know datees and I'll see what I can send you. :)
Jancy in Ohio
 Karen Chilman <ChilArt@peoplepc.com> wrote:I'm in Indiana. I opened it up to my state first and have only about six or seven interested so far; so I have now opened it to this list. The people on this list seem to be the most energetic, art minded people on the planet...I want a good show and know the artist/teachers on this list will have terrific things to share.----- Original Message ----- From: Jancy & Mike Cossin To: ArtsEdNet Talk Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 2:12 PMSubject: Re: chance to let your light shine

Karen,
What state are you in? And would this only be available in that state?
Jancy in Ohio

 Karen Chilman <ChilArt@peoplepc.com> wrote: I have managed to have an art show for art teachers in February (the Month before Youth Art Month) to sort of kick off YAM. We are thinking of a catchy title, something to the effect of Keeping the Fire Burning, the Passion Alive: The Artist in the Art Teacher.Over a year ago, I posed a question to this list about being art teachers and so many of you responded about "being artists". If any of you would like to participate in this show please contact me directly at my e-mail for more information on time place etc. ---