Re: chance to let your light shine

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 14:12:26 PST

Karen,
What state are you in? And would this only be available in that state?
Jancy in Ohio

 Karen Chilman <ChilArt@peoplepc.com> wrote:I have managed to have an art show for art teachers in February (the Month before Youth Art Month) to sort of kick off YAM. We are thinking of a catchy title, something to the effect of Keeping the Fire Burning, the Passion Alive: The Artist in the Art Teacher.Over a year ago, I posed a question to this list about being art teachers and so many of you responded about "being artists". If any of you would like to participate in this show please contact me directly at my e-mail for more information on time place etc. ---