Repy from Brenda getting degree

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 09:23:23 PST

Thank you to all of you,
I really feel like you all have been my art training these last 3 years
since I am not formally trained as an art educator.
I am seriously toying with returning but the time away from my family,
trying to work, having to face algebra and science all seem too hard
frankly.
I kick myself for not going to an accredited 4 year university 20 years
ago instead of an Art Institute that was very expensive and not
accredited.
I kept telling myself "Well I don't need that Bachelors, I want to get in
the Advertisig field fast-AND I AM NEVER GOING TO TEACH ANYWAY!"
Can you all tell I am frustrated?
I love my job and it seems easier to remain underpaid but I begin to look
at our IRA and lack of $ for retirement and feel like I am going to pay
for it big time in 25 years.
So enough of group therapy, I just need to go to the University and see
what it really would involve.
Thanks so much for your replys, have a blessed Thanksgiving everyone.
Brenda

---