RE: Skinwalkers Link / Hillerman

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 09:13:56 PST

I felt it moved too slow too, maybe not to a Dineh person though. After spending some extensive time in the area, the movie was of interest to me, but to someone not into the Dineh culture, or has not read the Hillerman books they would have turned it off. The book was much better. My two cents worth.

Renee Berg
6th,7th Art and 8th grade Art Tech
Mitchell Public Schools
Mitchell, SD