RE: degree - Brenda, Bunki, Linda

---------

From: kavita ghai (kavitaghai2002_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 09:03:14 PST

linda
i completely agree to this ,its so nice to come hom from work and get to know abt other people who do exactly what i do ,as it is teh no. of art teachers in school is limited so there r very few people in the workplace who understand our importance ,
i find it really amazing when sitting in idia i face similar problems are somebody in states,i have really learned and have been immensly encouraged thru the list
thanks to everyone
kavita
 linda <lindwood@webtv.net> wrote:I admit it, I'm an addicted to this list. I read it in the morning and
the evening. I can't begin to count the great ideas I have picked up from
all of you. I am dismayed that other art teachers that I have gushed to
about this list don't read it! It DEFINITELY takes you out of your tiny
world and opens you up to so many great thinkers and wonderful ideas. AND
it's fun.

Linda in Houston