RE: degree - Brenda, Bunki, Linda

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 08:50:37 PST

I admit it, I'm an addicted to this list. I read it in the morning and
the evening. I can't begin to count the great ideas I have picked up from
all of you. I am dismayed that other art teachers that I have gushed to
about this list don't read it! It DEFINITELY takes you out of your tiny
world and opens you up to so many great thinkers and wonderful ideas. AND
it's fun.

Linda in Houston

---