Mark Kistler

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 07:18:20 PST

Woody and others..... You can contact Mark about coming to schools via
this web site. http://www.draw3d.com/mainframe.html It is pricey...but
he is very very engaging for all ages. I saw him once at Texas Art
Ed....and he had the entire room drawing and laughing and having
fun. Though he uses a somewhat schematic/formula method of teaching kids
to draw he cares deeply that they learn to love the arts and that they draw
for fun and express themselves. Mark is pretty savy about art ed and the
kinds of things we are trying to do for and with kids. ...lia