Re: European Itinerary

---------

From: Kurt Hasselman (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 06:51:42 PST

Paris-D'Orsay, Cluny, Pantheon, Opera House, Arc d'Triumph, Pompedieu,
Picasso Museum, Salvador Dali Museum, Louvre,
Versailles,http://www.paris.org/Maps/MM/

Rome: Vatican, Coliseum, The Roman Forum,http://www.rome-galleries.com/

Florence: Duomo, Uffizi,http://www.mega.it/eng/enot/musfi.htm

I'm going to Paris for Thanksgiving with my sister. Can't wait!
San D