European Itinerary

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 05:09:50 PST

The itinerary I have so far is that we'll be arriving in Paris, then on
to Zurich and Lucerne, Vienna, Salzburg, Venice, Florence and Rome.
We'll be visiting the Louvre and the Coliseum that I know of. Can any
of you tell me of points of interest in these cities which I can look
for and inform the students about? Any information is very much
appreciated.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---