RE: Milan

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 05:06:50 PST

Now, come on, Dennis, that doesn't really answer the question, does it?
I mean, I can think of a lot of characteristics of architecture that
could attribute to it being called "Fascist" - overbearing, even
monolithic, designed to make people feel small. I think that this was
true of the architecture of Nazi Germany and Imperial Rome as well.
Often, it is designed to impress, awe and even scare visitors.

Is this a "recognized" style with specific characteristics?

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant